Partner with Cargill in our new regenerative ag program, and connect to new emerging markets, while preparing for the future of farming. We are enrolling acres with new and expanded sustainable practices now and will be paying for carbon sequestration.
We make it easy for farmers to adopt new soil health practices by providing:
- Payment for positive environmental outcomes
- Intuitive platform for field-level planning and enrollment
- Individual consultation from a Cargill Conservation Agronomist
- Local support from your trusted Cargill Farm Relationship Manager
How It Works
We are enrolling acres with new and expanded sustainable practices now and will be paying for carbon sequestration.
1) Enroll by September 15, 2021 (or until acre target is met) and you may qualify for an early signup bonus.
2) Select fields to quantify carbon outcomes and estimate the impact of practice you choose.
3) Receive minimum guarantee payment in December 2021 and the balance after verification is complete in January 2023.
We are partnering with Regrow to leverage its capabilities across remote sensing, crop and soil health modeling to enable monitoring, reporting and verifications (MRV) of the outcomes achieved in the program.
Learn more about:
*Eligible states: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee